Lost Battalions' German Resources Page
- Lost Battalions Gets Mention in the Times of London
- About the "M43" Cap.
- The wearing of Field Caps ("Crushers") by SS or Army NCOs
- Branch color (Waffenfarbe) on SS Field Caps (aka: The Crusher Cap)
- German Wool Fabric and Manufacturing of World War Two by Raymond A. Velasco
- The Proper Fit of the German Field Blouse
- M43 Historical Development and Reproduction
Photo Resources / General Information
- Enlisted Rank Structure of the Army, SS and Air Force
- Officer Rank Structure of the Army, SS and Air Force
- German Ribbons
- Panzer Reich: German vehicle information site
- The "Farb Files"